Caterpillars Pre-School, is a successful, Ofsted Outstanding Pre-school covering two main settings Marks Tey, based at St Andrews Church and Birch, based at Birch CofE School. There is also an additional breakfast club which is run and staffed by Caterpillars Pre-School based at Copford School, which is not Ofsted registered.
Management of each of the Pre School settings with regards to the children and their development remains with the individual Pre School Managers. Day to day operational management and decisions will fall to the Chair who will intern liaise with the Committee on any key issues. The main requirements of the role will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Overseeing fundraising projects, and associated income from fundraising and expenditure
- Overseeing marketing: promotion of Pre School online and offline. Co-ordination of up to date information for website including annual academic calendar and associated training/inset days etc
- Business Planning and Vision for the Setting – 2018-2019 investigate the possibility of finding a permanent home for Marks Tey Pre School
- Continue building relationships with other settings in order to gain further ideas for Pre School
- Primary relationship link between Pre Schools and relevant Primary Schools – in close vicinity of each setting.
- To investigate and develop opportunities to increase the Caterpillar footprint.
- Completion of the Annual Return to the Charities Commission.
Applications close on 26th September with interviews taking place on 28th September.